Empathy Discussion Card Set
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $3.66. No fees.Learn more
Teach The Power Of Empathy With This Discussion Card Set!
Use these cards to discuss what empathy is, how to handle emotional upsets in others, and how to recognize people’s feelings and emotional states through facial expressions and environment. The smaller cards work well for small groups, the larger photo cards are good for whole-class discussions.
- Great Social-Emotional Tool: Kids can practice empathy by learning how to recognize emotional states in others through facial expressions and environment.
- Character Education: Learning to recognize the emotional landscape around you is a life skill. Understanding how to deal with emotional upsets in others is an important aspect of character education.
- Multiple Uses: This card set can be used in many settings. It’s a great social-emotional learning tool for morning meeting, as part of your overall social-emotional teaching plan, or as a conversation starter at the beginning of the year.
- Cards In Two Sizes: The 20 smaller cards on a ring work well for small group settings; the five double-sided larger photos are good for prompting whole-class discussions.
Teach kids to recognize emotional states in others using this empathy discussion card set. A great social-emotional tool!
- 20 laminated, double-sided, hole-punched cards, plus a cover card, on a 1" plastic ring
- Size: 5" by 3" each
- 5 laminated, double-sided photo cards, plus a cover card
- Size: 8½" by 11" each
- 2 plastic zip-top storage bags, 1 for the small cards and 1 for the photos