Make your grant funding work as hard as you do
Product Overview3+ / PreK
Explore Emotions through Creativity
Emotions and Feelings Coloring Books – Set of 12 – SEL for Young Children – Learning About Feelings and Emotions – Social-Emotional Learning
- WHAT YOU GET: This set of coloring books comes with 12 identical books which are great for home or school use. They work great for multiple children to learn and grow from. Each coloring book comes with 24 pages coving seven different emotions.
- WHAT YOU LEARN: These coloring books feature seven different emotions and feelings including happy, surprised, sad, confused, scared, and angry. Each emotions features words and phrases associated with that emotion or feeling, and more.
- SOCIAL-EMOTIONAL LEARNING: Part of social-emotional learning is exploring and discovering facial expressions as well as the triggers for the emotions and feelings. Children have room to draw what their face looks like for each of the different feelings and emotions.
- FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS: Part of learning about feelings and emotions is to understand that certain things trigger that emotion or feeling. Through this book, children have a place to not only to explore what might trigger others, but themselves as well. Children can also draw the things that make them happy, sad, and more.
- DEVELOPED BY TEACHERS: At Really Good Stuff, all our products are created by teachers to ensure the quality of educational value we put in every product.These social-emotional learning coloring books, feature the topics of feelings and emotions. Feelings and emotions are a basic skill that is important to grasp and learn before exploring the other topics within SEL. When children learn to identify and relate to feelings and emotions, they will not only learn a lot about themselves, but it will help them relate to others. This sent of 12 coloring books feature 24 pages and were written by teachers.
We Know Standards
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay over time with Really EZ Pay™
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
Emotions and Feelings Coloring Book-12 pack
- 24 page + cover Journal - set of 12
- Size: 8.5 x 10.875"
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This