Emoji Feelings Cards And Cubes
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $8.66. No fees.Learn more
Teach Social Emotional Skills Using These Emoji Feelings Cards And Cubes!
Use these cards and cubes in morning meeting, for writing prompts, as part of a social-emotional lesson, or just as a conversation starter. Insert the cards into the clear plastic sleeves on the cubes and have students roll the dice to come up with a topic, or just have them select a card and respond. The emoji icons are a cool and current way to encourage students to talk about emotions.
- Social-Emotional Learning: These cards and cubes are great for social-emotional discussions and prompts. Have students roll the dice to get a topic or select a card and respond.
- Open Up Communication: These cute emoji cards and cubes lend themselves to a variety of settings. Let them spark discussions in morning meeting or at circle time, use them as a writing prompt, or as part of a social-emotional lesson.
- Character Education In Kid-Friendly Language: Speak to kids in a language that they know and are familiar with, now that emojis have become a popular and common form of communication. It’s a unique way to get kids to open up about emotions.
- Have Some Fun! Rolling the cubes to come up with a card and a topic is fun! Kids are more likely to join in a discussion when it starts with a physical action.
- Durable Design: The emoji cards are printed on sturdy paper so they will last through multiple uses.
Open up social-emotional conversations using these unique emoji feelings cards and cubes.
- 12 double-sided, laminated cards, plus a cover card with suggestions for use
- Size: 5" by 5" each
- 2 nylon-covered foam cubes with pockets
- Size: 6" by 6" each
- 2 zip-top storage bags (1 for cubes, 1 for cards)
Ages 4 and up