Elapsed Time Taxi Numeracy Center with Storage Bag - Grab and Go Learning Pack - Children Master Elapsed-Time Questions - Grades 3-5
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $5.33. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Practice Solving Elapsed-Time Questions In A Fun Board Game
Practice Solving Elapsed-Time Questions In A Fun Board Game - Whether you’re a parent wanting to help your child get the most out of at-home learning or a teacher looking for activities to send home with students, this center has you covered! Players choose a card and use the elapsed-time ruler to help them solve the elapsed-time word problem and move their taxis around the game board to finish their shift.
- REINFORCE SKILLS: Practice fun activities while learning necessary skills
- INDEPENDENT PRACTICE / SELF CHECKING: Children can easily complete and interact with these materials independently and self check their work
- TEACHING GUIDE INCLUDED: a Really Good Instructional Guide is includes included to cover activities and supporting reproducibles
- TARGETED SKILLS: Boost the same key skills children are learning in the classroom
- GRAB AND GO contents neatly packaged in this convenient snap closured bag to learn anywhere
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 laminated game board
- Size: 18½" by 11"
- 35 double-sided, laminated question cards
- Size: 2½" by 3" each
- 4 game pieces
- Size: 1¼" by 1¾" each
- 1 laminated ruler
- Size: 18" by 1½"
- 1 spinner
- Size: 4" by 4"
- 1 laminated task card
- Size: 9" by 6"
- Really Good Instructional Guide
- 1 hanging plastic bag
- Size: 11" by 13¼"