ELA Toolbox - Primary
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $43.33. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Outfit Your Primary Classroom With All The ELA Basics In One Easy Kit!
Whether you're a brand new teacher stocking your classroom for the first time or an experienced teacher who wants a fresh start with some great new curriculum materials, this kit is for you! We've put together an amazing array of innovative, hands-on English language arts tools for primary grades and mdash;all in one convenient package!
- We've Done The Work For You: Carefully selected by experienced classroom teachers, the huge variety of ELA support tools in this kit will save you the time of searching for quality materials on your own. Save money when you buy the items together in this kit.
- Use These Tools All Year Long, Year After Year! You can use these items with small groups, in centers, for whole-class instruction, and for individual practice. They'll be your go-to ELA tools for years to come.
- Effective Reading Support: This plentiful ELA Toolbox includes colored overlays, two different kinds of hand-held text highlighters, and fun Martian fingers that kids slip over their own fingers to follow along in the text.
- Spaceman Helps With Handwriting: Kids place Spaceman between words to see how much space they need to leave when writing. The set of 30 Spacemen come in their own storage "capsule."
- Color-Coded, Lowercase Letter Tiles And Magnetic Letters: Students can practice letter recognition and word-building with these letters tiles and sturdy plastic magnetic letters. Consonants and vowels are in different colors to help kids distinguish them.
- Innovative Way To Help Kids Hear The Sounds In Words: Students will love listening through a Toobaloo and mdash;a plastic, phone-like device that magnifies the voice so kids can hear the sounds that make up words. You get six Toobaloos in the kit.
- Instructional Guides Included: Several of the items in this toolbox come with their own instructional guides filled with creative ideas and supporting reproducibles.
Save time and money by stocking your classroom with an inventive array of hands-on ELA tools in one easy kit! You'll be set for the year...and beyond!
- 80 EZread™ Plastic Magnetic Letters (lowercase, red vowels/blue consonants)
- 77 EZread™ Letter Tiles (lowercase, red vowels/black consonants, approximately 1" by 1" each)
- 10 colored overlays in assorted colors to aid struggling readers
- 12 E.Z.C. Reader® Guiding Paws (tool to highlight text)
- 30 E.Z.C. Reader Strips™ (tool to highlight text)
- 24 Martian Finger Reading Pointers
- 30 Spacemen (student word-spacing handwriting tools) in a plastic storage tub with a Really Good Instructional Guide
- 6 Toobaloos® (listening devices that help kids hear sounds in words)