EL Coach Kit
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $90. No fees.Learn more
Welcome And Support English Language Learners With This Kit Filled With Interactive Tools
Make English Language Learners of all backgrounds feel welcome in your classroom and support their language development with this impressive collection of interactive tools...all in one comprehensive kit!
- Variety Of Vocabulary-Building Tools: The kit includes a synonym/antonym pocket chart set, a Word Wizard flip chart, six themed picture dictionaries, six mini ABC books, six vocabulary journals, and a set of 24 Better Words Bracelets that offer extended vocabulary options for common words.
- Engaging Practice Through Games and Puzzles: Puzzles and games offer non-threatening skills practice. This set comes with idiom puzzles, sequencing and retelling puzzles, and Bananagrams.
- 18 Sentence Stems Help Kids Learn How To Contribute To Class Discussions: Display these color-coded sentence starters to help students develop the language to agree, disagree, clarify, explain, and add on to class discussions.
- Innovative Ways To Help Kids Hear The Sounds In Words: Kids will love listening through a Toobaloo and mdash;a plastic, phone-like device that magnifies the voice so kids can hear the sounds that make up words. The set also comes with 40 phoneme photo cards that offer practice identifying individual sounds in words with two, three, or four phonemes.
- Build Comprehension And Foundational Skills: The spiral-bound Foundational Skills Flip Chart has 30 laminated pages to support phonological awareness, print concepts, conventions of the English language, vocabulary, and more. This kit also includes three double-sided dry erase boards with six different comprehension graphic organizers.
- Bring Reading Practice To Life With Readers' Theater: Scripts for six beloved folk tales include parts for mixed reading abilities for students to act out.
- Instructional Guides Included: Several of the activities in this tool kit come with their own instructional guides filled with instructions, creative ideas, and supporting reproducibles.
- Refill Kit Available: Order sets of six themed picture dictionaries, six mini ABC books, and six vocabulary journals in a convenient refill kit (166941).
Welcome English Language Learners into your classroom with this engaging array of tools to support language development...all in one easy kit!
- Word Thermometer Pocket Chart™ with 72 double-sided antonym and synonym cards and a Really Good Instructional Guide
- 6 Themed Picture Dictionaries, 32 pages each
- 6 Vocabulary Jumbo Journals, 64 pages each
- 6 My Mini ABC Books, 32 pages each
- 15 Idiom Puzzles (3 pieces each) in a storage bag
- Word Wizard Flip Chart (30 spiral-bound pages) with CD
- Foundational Skills Flip Chart (30 spiral-bound pages)
- 3 double-sided Comprehension Graphic Organizers Dry Erase Boards (6 different graphic organizers)
- 40 Small-Group Phoneme Photo Cards (self-checking) plus Really Good Instructional Guide in a storage bag
- 18 Accountable Talk Sentence Starters and a Really Good Instructional Guide
- Sequence And Retelling Puzzles (60 sequence cards, 4 work mats, a task card, and a Really Good Instructional Guide in a storage bag)
- Bananagrams game
- 24 Better Words Bracelets (listing 172 alternatives for 16 overused adjectives, verbs, and adverbs)
- Toobaloo® (listening device that helps kids hear sounds in words)
- 36 Readers' Theater Folk Tales scripts (6 copies of 6 folk tales, parts for mixed reading abilities)