Dr. Seuss™ Counting Fish With Cups - 50 counters, 5 cups
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $4. No fees.Learn more
Get notified when product is back in stock
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Develop Counting And Sorting Skills With One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish Counters!
Kids will love sorting and counting the 50 colorful fish into the five corresponding cups, especially because these manipulatives are based on the beloved Dr. Seuss book One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish!
- Make Math Learning Hands-On: Kids build key early counting, sorting, and color-recognition skills in an interactive way by counting the colorful fish and sorting them into the appropriate cups.
- Includes 50 Plastic Fish And 5 Cups In Matching Colors: In addition to the 50 solid plastic counters in five bright colors (red, orange, yellow, green, and blue), this fun and educational set comes with five cups in the same colors.
- Dr. Seuss™ Isn’t Just For Reading! The Dr. Seuss classic One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish is a great way to introduce young children to counting. This set of manipulatives based on the book extends the reading experience and gives kids a fun way to practice early math!
- Activity Sheet Included: A double-sided activity sheet comes with the set. It outlines fun and educational ways to use these colorful manipulatives.
- Coordinates With Your Dr. Seuss Theme: These colorful cups and fish counters will fit right in to any Dr. Seuss classroom theme!
Kids will have fun practicing counting and sorting skills with these colorful Dr. Seuss™ fish counters and matching cups!
- 50 plastic fish counters
- Size: approximately 1¼"L each
- Colors: 10 each of red, orange, yellow, green, and blue
- 5 plastic cups
- Size: 3¾" diameter by 3"H each
- Colors: 1 each of red, orange, yellow, green, and blue
- 1 double-sided activity sheet
- Size: 8½" by 5½"