Dr. Seuss Counting And Sorting Counters
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $4.5. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Dr. Seuss™ Isn’t Just For Reading! Build Counting And Sorting Skills With These Colorful Counters
These counters have beloved Dr. Seuss characters on one side and solid colors on the other. Kids will love using them to build important early skills, including counting, sorting, matching, and more! Includes a handy storage tub.
- 150 Colorful Counters Featuring Beloved Dr. Seuss™ Characters: This set includes fun-to-manipulate chips in five different colors, each with a familiar Dr. Seuss character on one side and a bright solid color on the other.
- Make Learning Hands-On: Kids can manipulate, count, sort, match, and stack these bright chips covered with their favorite Seuss characters for interactive learning experiences.
- Storage Tub Included: Cleanup and storage is easy with this set of counters that come with their own sturdy, plastic container.
- Coordinates With Your Dr. Seuss Theme: Do you have a Dr. Seuss décor theme in your classroom? These counters will fit right in!
Teach counting, sorting, and matching skills with colorful Dr. Seuss™ counters!
- 150 plastic chips with Dr. Seuss™ characters on one side and solid colors on the other
- Size: 13/8" diameter each
- Colors: 30 each of red, orange, yellow, green, and blue
- 1 plastic storage tub
- Size: 3¾"W by 3¾"D by 5½"H