FREE SHIPPING over $79 Use Code: SHIP79 (offer exclude items)
Product OverviewAges: 8+ / 36
Unique Dry Erase Boards Help Students Master Dividing And Comparing Fractions
One side of these dry erase boards shows color-coded steps for dividing fractions. The other side shows the steps for comparing fractions.
- Set Of 6 Double-Sided Boards: Help kids understand very tricky math processes with these one-of-a-kind dry erase boards. One side of each board shows step-by-step how to divide one fraction by another. The other side shows the steps for comparing two fractions to determine if one is greater than, less than, or equal to the other.
- Color-Coding Helps Kids Understand The Process: The boards use colored shading to show students the relationships between the numbers as they manipulate the fractions.
- Great For Centers: Place these boards in your math center to help kids master these complicated skills.
- Durable Dry Erase Saves Time: Instead of making and copying worksheets, you can give kids these sturdy write-on/wipe-off boards to practice dividing and comparing fractions. When they solve one problem, they can erase and try another one. Use them day after day, year after year.
We Know Standards
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay over time with Really EZ Pay™
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 6 double-sided dry erase boards
- Size: 6" by 8" each
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This