Flexible Furniture Set-Ups for Every Classroom
Deluxe Family Engagement Reading - Read, Write and Play Pack - Fourth Grade
Promotion Price: $18.47
You save: $17.52 (49%)
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $7.7. No fees.Learn more
1 multi-item kit
QuantityReady to Ship
Added to Your Cart
Added to Your Wishing Well
Product OverviewGrades: 4
Partner With Families To Maximize Fourth Graders' Success In Reading
We carefully chose fun, standards-based materials to help families practice important skills and develop a love of learning. Books, journals, games with instructions, handson reading tools, and English/Spanish family letters that include parent tips all help to encourage meaningful family engagement where learning begins at home!
Due to high demand, components may vary. Substituted components are carefully chosen by our Teachers/ Product Development Team in order to keep the integrity of the kit.
We Know Standards
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay over time with Really EZ Pay™
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 laminated card with family letter in English and Spanish
- Size: 11" by 12¾"
- 1 Store More® Large Clearview Book Pouch
- Size: 12"W by 1"D by 15"H
- Color: blue
- 1 Graphic Spin book (fairy tale or folktale; titles will vary)
- Size: 7" by 10"
- 40 pages
- 1 Writing Graphic Organizers Journal
- Size: 8½" by 11"
- 32 unique pages
- 1 Idiom Puzzle (4 pieces)
- Size: 6" by 6"
- 1 I Can Prove It! E.Z.C. Reader®
- Size: 8¼" by 3"
- 1 Writing Process 4-Pocket Student Folder
- Size: 9½" by 12"Due to high demand, components may vary. Substituted components are carefully chosen by our Teachers/ Product Development Team in order to keep the integrity of the kit.
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This