Partner With Families To Maximize First Graders' Success In Reading
We carefully chose fun, standards-based materials to help families practice important skills and develop a love of learning. Books, journals, games with instructions, handson reading tools, and English/Spanish family letters that include parent tips all help to encourage meaningful family engagement where learning begins at home!
Due to high demand, components may vary. Substituted components are carefully chosen by our Teachers/ Product Development Team in order to keep the integrity of the kit.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 laminated card with family letter in English and Spanish
- Size: 11" by 12¾"
- 1 Store More® Large Clearview Book Pouch
- Size: 12"W by 1"D by 15"H
- Color: blue
- 1 Fluency Fitness Mini Book - Weekly Sight Word Phrases and Sentences
- Size: 4¼" by 5½"
- 32 pages
- 1 Themed Picture Dictionary
- Size: 8½" by 11"
- 32 pages
- 6 My Own Tiny Take-Homes™ Sight Words Level B books
- Size: 4¼" by 5 3/8 "
- 8 pages each
- 1 set EZread™ Mini Flash Cards: Rhymes
- 1 set Guess What! Sight Word Riddles
- 1 plastic Toobaloo
- Size: 6½"LDue to high demand, components may vary. Substituted components are carefully chosen by our Teachers/ Product Development Team in order to keep the integrity of the kit.