WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Partner With Families To Maximize Third Graders' Success In Math
We carefully chose fun, standards-based materials to help families practice important skills and develop a love of learning. Hands-on math tools, games with instructions, and English/Spanish family letters that include parent tips all help to encourage meaningful family engagement where learning begins at home!
Due to high demand, components may vary. Substituted components are carefully chosen by our Teachers/ Product Development Team in order to keep the integrity of the kit.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 laminated card with family letter in English and Spanish
- Size: 11" by 12¾"
- 1 Store More® Large Clearview Book Pouch
- Size: 12"W by 1"D by 15"H
- Color: blue
- 1 Slide And Learn™: Array Maker
- Size: 5½" by 5½"
- Place Value Activity Cards
- Size: 6" by 3" each
- 1 Deluxe Write Again® Dry Erase Marker
- Color: black
- 1 Open-Ended Responses Math Journal
- Size: 8½" by 11"
- 32 pages (16 sheets)
- 1 Math Tri-Fold 3-Pocket Folder
- Size: 9½" by 12"
- 1 Slide And Learn™: Multiplication Grid
- Size: 5" by 5½"Due to high demand, components may vary. Substituted components are carefully chosen by our Teachers/ Product Development Team in order to keep the integrity of the kit.