Encourage Mathematical Thinking And Student Interaction With Eight Daily Math Concepts
Practice math skills every day in every way! Perfect during morning exercises, math lessons, or as a math center, this multi-activity pocket chart includes hundreds of cards you can use for instruction and review. Using a variety of number, money, and dry erase cards, students can practice place value, solve a word problem, work with money values, look at calendar math, find out whats missing, learn a new math word, create a graph, and try a challenge. The write-on/ wipe-off cards attach to the pocket chart with hook-and- loop fasteners. The Activity Guide includes classroom ideas for each concept and supporting reproducibles.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- Pocket chart
- Size: 38" by 32" with grommets for hanging, magnetic strip on back, and storage pocket
- 150 money and place value cards
- Size: 2" by 3" each, laminated
- One challenge card
- Size: 5 1/2" by 12", Write Again wipe-off laminate
- One word problem card
- Size: 7" by 12", Write Again wipe-off laminate
- One graph card
- Size: 11 1/2" by 13 1/2", Write Again wipe-off laminate
- One calendar card
- Size: 12" by 12 1/2", Write Again wipe-off laminate
- 48 colored craft sticks
- Really Good Stuff Activity Guide