FREE SHIPPING over $79 Use Code: SHIP79 (offer excludes items)
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Help Students Improve Their Word-Building Skills with this Entertaining Board Game.
This set of spelling games encourages students to master letter sounds through a fun educational activity.
- Choose a Board: The set comes with six distinct game boards, each of which presents fresh, new challenges for students.
- Working on Words: Players are introduced to three-letter and four-letter words with a focus on initial, medial and final sounds.
- Skill Building: As they play, students improve their skills in letter-sound correspondence and early word building.
- Phoneme Fun: The games reinforce the phonemic awareness operations of isolating, blending and segmenting.
Help early readers master important word skills when they play these CVC Spelling Board Games from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: Not listed.
- Size: Six cardboard playing boards: 11” x 17” each
We Know Standards
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay over time with Really EZ Pay™
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This