CVC Say And Spell Cards - 60 cards
Give Your Students A Colorful New Way To Read And Spell CVC Words
Students say the CVC word pictured on the card, listen for the sounds, and then write or build the word. One side of the card has text support; the other doesn't. Slip the cards into our foam dice cubes for word games, place them in pocket charts for demonstration, or let students practice with them at their own desks. They're color-coded by vowel grouping.
- Great For Demonstration Or Practice: Enhance your language arts lessons by using these cards in a pocket chart to demonstrate word- building and spelling. Then let students practice with them at their desks.
- Two Different Skill Levels On Each Side Of The Cards: One side of the card shows just the picture of the CVC word. The other side shows part of the word spelled out under the picture. Students fill in the missing letters.
- Use The Cards With Our 6" Dice: These cards are designed to fit in our jumbo foam dice with pockets (166069, sold separately). Students roll the dice, say the word pictured, listen for the sounds, and write or build the word.
- Color-Coded By Vowel: The easy color-coding system makes these cards a cinch to manage.
- Laminated For Durability: Made of sturdy cardstock and laminated, these cards are designed to stand up to classroom use.
Provide hands-on practice reading and spelling CVC words with colorful cards that feature appealing picture support.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 61 double-sided, laminated cards (including cover/instruction card)
- Size: 5" by 5" each
- 1 zip-top storage bag
For ages 4 and up