CVC Mystery Box Game
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $3.33. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Students Spin And Build CVC Words In This Suspense- Filled Game
This lively game uses mystery and an element of surprise to keep kids engaged. Players spin the spinner, pull letter tiles out of the Mystery Box, and compose CVC words.
- Add An Element Of Mystery And Surprise To CVC Word- Building: Students spin the spinner, reach into the designated compartment of the Mystery Box, pull out letter tiles, and compete to build CVC words in this suspenseful game.
- Letters Carefully Chosen To Minimize Nonsense Words: Designed by former language arts teachers, this game includes letters grouped in six subsets to keep nonsense words to a minimum.
- Students Will Love The Suspense! Reaching into the box to pull out the mystery tiles is fun every time.
- Includes 100 Sturdy Chipboard Tiles: Students can combine these vowel and consonant letter tiles in all kinds of ways to spell a wide variety of CVC words.
- Made To Last: Designed to stand up to year after year of classroom use, the colorful box, spinner, and tiles all have a protective laminate coating.
- Perfect For Literacy Centers: Place this game in your literacy center to offer hours of fun, independent word-building practice.
Turn spelling CVC words into a fun game with a mysterious twist. Students will love the suspense!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 3-compartment mystery box with lid
- Size: 15"W by 5"D by 3½"H, assembled
- 100 sturdy laminated chipboard letter tiles
- Size: 1" by 1" each
- 1 spinner
- Size: 4" in diameter
- 1 cover and 1 instruction card, laminated
- Size: 8½" by 11" each
- 1 zip-top storage bag
For ages 5 and up