CVC and CVCC Word Building Cards And 6" Cubes
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $8. No fees.Learn more
Turn Word-Building Into An Active Game With Jumbo Foam Dice And Colorful Cards
Slip the cards into the sleeves of these quiet, durable foam dice cubes and let the word games begin! Students roll the two dice and try to put the word parts together to make a real word.
- Fun And Active Word-Building Practice: Turn word-building into a game with these big, fun dice and colorful cards.
- Extra-Large For Small Hands: These soft 6" cubes are easy for kids to handle...and they don't get lost like regular dice.
- Quiet Foam Covered With Durable Nylon: The light foam interior makes these dice nice and quiet, while the sleek black nylon covering makes them durable for classroom use.
- Color-Coded By Vowel: The easy color-coding system makes these cards a cinch to manage. The bright colors make them appealing and engaging.
- Easy To Differentiate Skills Practice: Simply switch the cards in the cubes to target the needs of individual students. Stick with CVC words for beginners and progress to CVCC words for more advanced students. You can also target particular word families for practice.
- Laminated For Durability: Made of sturdy cardstock and laminated, these cards are designed to stand up to heavy-duty classroom use.
Actively engage your students in CVC and CVCC word-building with this set of quiet jumbo dice and colorful word-part cards.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 2 nylon-covered foam cubes
- Size: 6" each
- 54 laminated cards (including cover and instruction cards)
- Size: 5" by 5" each
- 2 zip-top storage bags (1 for cubes, 1 for cards)
For ages 5 and up