Crayola® Multicultural Ultra-Clean Washable Markers Classpack – 8 Assorted Diverse Shades (80 Markers)
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $11. No fees.Learn more
Kids Can Color a Variety of Human Skin Tones with this Multicultural, Diverse Set of Markers
Make sure your classroom is inclusive with the Crayola® Multicultural Ultra-Clean Washable Markers Classpack from Really Good Stuff®. This set of 80 markers features eight colors representing globally diverse skin tones. Each marker is washable, safe and nontoxic, and the set is easy to keep organized with the included storage box.
- Color With Diversity: The eight diverse skin tone colors in this generous set of 80 markers means your kids can depict the variety of human skin shades from around the world in their artwork. There are 10 markers of each shade: beige, bronze, golden beige, mahogany, sienna, tan, tawny, and terra cotta.
- Safe And Washable: The ultra-clean markers are washable from skin, painted walls, and most clothing, and theyre safe and nontoxic.
- Keep It Organized: This is a capacious set of 80 markers, but they stay nice and organized in the included storage box. This set makes a perfect basic classroom supply for any teacher.
- Budget-Conscious Set: This generous supply of markers will keep your kids well-supplied through the school year, and it is budget-priced with teachers in mind. Nobody tops Crayola for color, versatility, and lay-down color quality. Plus, there are 12 extra caps included in case some go missing.
Let kids depict a variety of human skin tones when they draw using these diverse marker shades.
- 80 markers
- Colors: 10 each of beige, bronze, golden beige, mahogany, sienna, tan, tawny, and terra cotta
- 1 storage box