Help Middle Grade Readers Decipher Various Forms Of Media With This 4-Book Set
Students today are subjected to a barrage of media, good and bad. This book set features easy-to-understand text, simple infographics, and plenty of examples to help them better recognize the influences of advertising, news media, propaganda, and social media.
- Develop Media Literacy In A Variety Of Formats: These books provide valuable tools to help young readers separate fact from fiction in advertising, news, propaganda, and social media.
- Inspire Critical Thinking: The proliferation of social media has helped to blur the lines of what is real and what is fake. These books, written by experts, encourage students to use logic and seek out the truth.
- Colorful, Concise, Easy-To-Read: Written for readers in grades 3-6, these books support concepts with clear text, colorful infographics, quizzes, sidebars, and other interactive features.
- Develop Savvy Readers: Students learn to recognize manipulations in the media and how to spot the difference between what they actually want and what they are told that they want.
Help middle graders develop media literacy with this nonfiction book set that covers advertising and propaganda, plus news and social media.
- 4 books
- Size: 10" by 10"
- 24 pages each
- Understanding Advertising
- Understanding the News
- Understanding Propaganda
- Understanding Social Media