WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Identify Beginning Sounds and Make the CVC Pattern to Reveal a Secret Word!
This CVC word game uses visual cues to help students make connections with familiar images and simple sight words.
- Identify Sounds: The first step to completing each puzzle is to determine the beginning sound for each image.
- Letter Matching: Using the sound from the image, the next task is to find the corresponding letter tile and place it on the card.
- Reveal the Secret Word: Now comes the magic of word-building as the letters combine to form a secret sight word.
- Answers on Back: The correct word and image for the secret word is located on the back of the card so kids can self-check.
- CVC Learning: These cards focus on a simple word formula (consonant-vowel-consonant) to help turn them into stronger readers.
Use these Crack the Code CVC Word Puzzles from Really Good Stuff® to get your students excited about reading.
- Grades: K-1
- 24 puzzle cards: 3¾" x 2½" each
- 24 picture/answer cards: 2½" x 2½" each
- 72 double-sided letter tiles: 1" x 1" each
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 24 puzzle cards
- Size: 3¾" by 2½" each
- 24 picture/answer cards
- Size: 2½" by 2½" each
- 72 double-sided letter tiles
- Size: 1" by 1" each
- 1 storage box