Counting Sheep Tactile Strips
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $4. No fees.Learn more
Reinforce Number Formation And Recognition With These Tactile Tracing Strips
Add a tactile dimension to letter and number formation with these sturdy, double-sided strips. Students can trace the flocked numerals on one side with their fingers and trace the numerals on the other side with a dry erase marker.
- Durable Design: These six strips are made from heavy paper stock designed to stand up to daily classroom use.
- 6 Double-Sided Strips Offer Hands-On Number Learning: The flocked numerals 1-10 on one side are fun for students to trace with their fingers, while the numerals on the other side offer practice tracing with a dry erase marker. Just erase and retrace!
- Develop Number Recognition And Formation, Counting, And Fine Motor Skills! These tactile strips provide practice with a variety of skills at once.
- Adorable Artwork: The friendly sheep will appeal to young students who are just learning to count and write numbers.
Provide tactile practice with number formation. These appealing strips feature flocking and dry erase tracing options.
- 6 double-sided strips, flocked numerals on one side, Write Again® wipe- off laminate tracing numerals on the other
- Size: 12" by 4½" each
- 1 zip-top storage bag
Ages 4 and up