Product OverviewGrades: 1-5
Write A Recipe For Coping Tailored To The Social-Emotional Needs Of Your Students!
Customize this poster to the social-emotional needs of your students. Present the concept of coping to the class in a fun and imaginative way!
- Kids Write Their Own Recipe: Students will be more open to lessons on coping when they get to write a recipe for how to do it!
- Introduce Tough Concepts Deftly: Learning how to cope with emotions isn't easy, but this engaging cupcake theme helps kids absorb a tough message using a light touch.
- Students Sign On: Students are more likely to own the process when they've been given a hand in creating it.
- Both Sides Now: One side of this imaginative poster details coping strategies and the other side lets teacher and students devise their own "recipe" for coping!
Teach social-emotional coping skills by writing a recipe specifically designed for your classroom!
- 1 laminated double-sided poster
- Size: 19" by 24"
Reviews & Ratings