Construction Classroom Transformation Kit - 1 multi-item kit
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $23.66. No fees.Learn more
Get notified when product is back in stock
Transform Your Classroom Into A Kid-Friendly Construction Zone With This All-In-One Décor Kit!
“Build" excitement for STEM lessons by turning your classroom into a construction learning zone! This décor kit has everything you need. Create a display with the 60-piece bulletin board set, construction-cone border trim, and 12 feet of red brick background made of tough, nonwoven, write-on/wipe-off fabric. Hang up the two 5-foot streamers, dangle the swirling construction signs from the ceiling, and accent with cardstock cutouts of hard hats, cones, barriers, and signs. Unify the look with four large, black tablecloths, and finish it all by roping off your work zone with bright yellow construction tape. Kids will be inspired to get to work!
- 60-Piece Bulletin Board Set Plus Trim and Background: This kit comes with all the “tools" for a top-notch construction display, including a complete bulletin board set with big, bold pieces, a roll of Better Than Paper background fabric with a red-brick pattern (it’s 12' by 4' and write-on/wipe-off!), and 35 feet of construction-cone border trim.
- Streamers, Swirlers and Colorful Construction Accents: Your classroom construction zone will be festive with these two 5' streamers featuring building equipment, plus swirling construction signs that hang from the ceiling, and bright, sturdy cardstock cutouts of hard hats, road work signs, cones, and more.
- Make It Look Real With Caution Tape: For a realistic touch, section off your learning zone with the included roll of bright yellow caution tape.
- Unify The Look With 4 Black Plastic Tablecloths: You can cover large tables with the four tablecloths, or cut them in half to cover smaller tables. The plastic sheets will protect tables, and a black background helps kids find the pieces they need as they work on building projects.
- We’ve Done The Work For You: Instead of having to hunt for all the items you need to transform your classroom into a busy construction area, you can get them all in this handy kit!
- Great For STEM Lessons: Bring the wow factor and really get kids engaged in STEM activities by creating a construction zone right in your classroom!
Create a realistic-looking construction area right in your classroom with this easy décor kit!
- 1 Under Construction Learning Zone bulletin board set (60 large pieces)
- Size: header sign: 24" by 9", barriers with lights: 12½" by 18½" each
- 12 pieces of construction cone border trim
- Size: 2¾' by 35' each, 35'L total
- 1 roll of Better Than Paper nonwoven fabric, write-on/wipe-off backdrop with a red-brick pattern
- Size: 4" by 12"
- 14-piece construction streamer set (makes 2 streamers)
- Size: approximately 5'L each streamer
- 4 double-sided cardstock construction sign cutouts
- Size: 17" by 17" each
- 6 double-sided cardstock road crew cutouts
- Size: 11" to 18"W
- 30 yellow cardstock hard hat cutouts
- Size: 6" each
- 10 whirls to hang from the ceiling with construction signs on the end
- Size: 3'4" each
- 1 roll of caution tape
- Size: 20" by 3"
- 4 black plastic tablecloths
- Size: 54" by 108" each