Comprehension Literacy Centers™ - Grades K-3
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Build Comprehension With This Convenient Kit Of Hands-On Literacy Center Activities
Reinforce reading comprehension skills with this kit of 12 literacy center activities specially geared to grades K-3 (individual titles listed below). Each game-like activity comes in a sealable plastic bag with a handle. Hang all 12 together on the FREE storage rack that comes with the kit! (Search individual item numbers for a full description of each activity.)
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 308315 Punctuation Pirates
- 308318 Sequence and Retelling Puzzles
- 308289 Central Message Secret Agents
- 308280 Cause and Effect Sort and Say
- 308296 Compare and Contrast Same-Topic Texts
- 308311 Comprehension Spin and Respond
- 308320 Inference Fun!
- 308322 Main Idea Markup
- 308324 Reading Strategies Game
- 308327 Tell A Tale: Point Of View
- 308330 Text Features
- 308332 Main Idea and Supporting Details Sort and Write
- 159925 Store More X-tra Sturdy Hang-Up Totes Rack™
- Size: 20"W by 12"D by 20¾"H