Make your grant funding work as hard as you do
Product OverviewAge 18 mos+
Colorations Colors Like Me paint reflects the lively diversity of our world and lets children express themselves creatively while at the same time building their understanding of diversity in culture, ability, and gender in non-stereotypical ways. Offers young children varied learning opportunities to understand the community in which they live and foster a positive identity and emerging sense of self and others. Children can use their artistic skills to celebrate the multicultural world around them. Paint is a creamy consistency and easy to apply to canvas, paper, wood, ceramic, and more.
- EDUCATIONAL: Perfect for projects and self portraits. Celebrates the cultural diversity in the world and communities where children live. Teaches an understanding to children about diversity in culture, ability, and gender in non-stereotypical ways.
- VERSATILE: Paint is rich and creamy in consistency and can be used for a variety of art projects. Applies smoothly and dries to a matte finish. Perfect for easel painting, sponge painting, crafting, and more. Can use with brushes or sponge.
- CREATIVE OUTLET: Allow children the freedom to complete a self portrait of themselves or another individuals around the world celebrating diversity and culture while exercising children's imagination and endless creative thinking.
- INDIVIDUALISTIC ART: The perfect way for children to express themselves and their knowledge of other cultures from around the world. Great for groups of children at home or in a school setting to explore and connect their ideas together.
- NON TOXIC: AP Seal for safety and ASTM-D4236 certified non-toxicity. Washable from most fabrics and non porous surfaces. Free from most common allergens such as Latex, Dairy & Casein, Egg, Gluten, Peanut & Tree Nut or Soy.
Age 18 mos+
Reviews & Ratings
Recommended For You
More Like This