Colorations® Classroom Canvas Quilt With Markers - 12 canvas squares, 10 markers
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $7. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Collaborate On A Classroom Quilt Of Student Artwork
Invite individual students or partners to decorate their own canvas squares using the colorful fabric markers. Easily join the pieces into a unique classroom quilt using the loops and buttons on the sides.
- 12 Durable Canvas Squares: Give each student or pair of students a square to decorate. You can assign a theme, such as "I am thankful for...," or let students draw a picture and write a message of their own choosing.
- Easily Attach The Pieces: Made of durable cotton canvas, the squares have loops and buttons on the sides, so they are easy to join together into one big patchwork quilt. You can attach the squares in any configuration you like. If you want to make a bigger quilt, just add more squares!
- 10 Fabric Markers In Rich Colors: The kit includes 10 nontoxic Crayola fabric markers, one each of red, pink, yellow, green, blue, turquoise, brown, white, gray, and black. You can also use fabric paint and other materials to decorate.
- Machine Washable! Iron the squares or throw them in the dryer to set the colors; then they're machine washable.
- A Treasured Classroom Decoration: Hang up the one-of-a-kind quilt to decorate your walls. Then send home the pieces as a memento for each child at the end of the school year.
Create a classroom quilt of original student artwork with this unique and easy craft kit!
- 12 canvas squares with buttons and loops
- Size: 8" by 8" each
- 10 fabric markers
- Colors: 1 each of red, pink, yellow, green, blue, turquoise, brown, white, gray, and black