Coding Posters And Journals Kit
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $9.33. No fees.Learn more
Support Students As They Learn Coding With These One-Of-A-Kind Banners And Journals
Introduce students to coding with two double-sided banners that feature a KWL chart, tips, and vocabulary. The matching journals have lots of space for students to write down definitions and notes as they learn the fundamentals of coding.
- 2 Double-Sided, Write-On/Wipe-Off Banners: Laminated on both sides for durability, these banners have a KWL chart to fill in with the class, coding tips, and definitions of a variety of coding terms. Leave them up all year for your young coders to reference.
- 24 Journals To Record Coding Definitions And Notes: These 16- page journals come with pre-printed coding tips plus lots of room for students to write definitions of coding terms and to take notes as they learn to code.
- Journals Help Teachers Gauge Student Understanding: Track students' engagement and understanding of coding by taking a look at their journals.
- Use The Banners Year After Year: The durable, laminated banners will last for years. You can reorder a new set of 24 journals (166468) for your class each year.
- Perfect For Technology Teachers: Whether you specialize in teaching computer science or not, this banner and journals set makes a great addition to any classroom.
Get two double-sided banners and 24 matching journals to support your students as they learn to code.
- 2 double-sided banners, Write Again® wipe-off laminate
- Size: 12" by 39" each
- 24 journals
- Size: 5 3/8 " by 8 3/8 "
- 16 pages each, including covers