Coding Games In Scratch - 1 book
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $3.33. No fees.Learn more
Help Kids Learn Basic Coding With 8 Build-Along Projects In One Fun Book
This easy-to-follow guide uses fun graphics and easy-to-follow instructions to show young learners how to create their own computer games, puzzles, mazes, and more using Scratch, a popular free programming language.
- Easy-To Follow Instructions For 8 Coding Projects: This book guides young beginning coders step-by-step through 8 fun projects, using simple instructions and bright visual examples.
- Geared To Ages 8-12: This book was written with kids in grades 3-7 in mind. The language and high-interest activities are age-appropriate and appealing.
- Kids Learn To Code In Scratch 2.0: Young coders can build single and multiplayer platform games, race through mazes, add animation, and more. All they need is a computer with Adobe 10.2 or later, and an internet connection to download Scratch 2.0. (Coding can also be done without a download.)
- Develop Key STEM Skills: Computer coding teaches kids how to think creatively, work collaboratively, and reason systematically, and is quickly becoming a necessary and sought-after skill.
- Learning Through Games: Kids learn strategies for solving problems, designing projects, and communicating ideas, all while creating games to play with their friends.
Give kids easy-to-follow instructions for 8 basic coding projects in one fun guide!
- 1 softcover book
- Size: approximately 8" by 9"
- 224 pages