Early Readers Can Explore The Fun World Of Coding
Introduce the world of coding to students from kindergarten to third grade with the help of a science-loving pair of best friends, Adi and Gabi. These two fun friends are learning how and why things work in relation to computer coding concepts.
- Everyday Life As Example: Inspire students to look for examples of how computer coding works in simple daily tasks!
- Students Learn Coding While Enjoying The Adventures Of Adi And Gabi: Written by Caroline Karanja and illustrated by Ben Whitehouse, each book features a fun story that will entertain students while they learn.
- Each Book Tackles A Different Aspect Of Coding: Each of the four books in the set explains a different Code Play technique to early readers through an engaging story.
- Pictures And Text Appropriate For Young Readers: The text is supported throughout with illustrations that will appeal to students in early elementary grades.
Introduce students to two new friends who will teach them about the fun world of coding in this four-book set.
- 4 books
- Size: 10" by 10"
- 24 pages each
- Gabi's Fabulous Functions
- Adi's Perfect Patterns and Loops
- Gabi's If/Then Garden
- Adi Sorts with Variables