WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Students Learn Coding By Helping Colby The Robot Mouse Race Through The Maze
Inspire the next generation of computer programmers and engineers with this award-winning, hands-on coding activity set. Challenge students to construct one of the mazes shown on the activity cards, and then use the coding cards to lay out the path for Colby the mouse to follow through the maze. Next, they program that sequence of steps into Colby using buttons that match the coding cards. Finally, they watch Colby race through the maze to find the cheese!
- Award Winner: This Code and Go activity set won the ASTRA Best Toys for Kids award in 2016 in the Learning Play category.
- Generate Excitement With Lights And Sounds: Colby the robot mouse lights up, makes sounds, and moves at two speeds.
- The Race Is On To Build Coding Skills! Students' coding skills will grow with amazing speed as they work to see how fast they can get Colby through the maze.
- Endless Creative Possibilities: Your young engineers can build a wide variety of mazes with 16 grids, 22 walls, and three tunnels.
- Runs On Batteries: Colby is powered by three AAA batteries (not included).
- Great For Beginners: The colorful buttons on the mouse match the coding cards for easy programming and sequencing, making this an ideal introduction to coding.
Invite Colby the robot mouse into your classroom today for an a-MAZE-ing way to spark interest in coding!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 robot mouse
- Size: 4"L
- 16 connecting maze grids
- Size: 5"W by 5"D by ?"H each; 20" by 20" assembled
- 22 walls and 3 tunnels for the maze
- 1 cheese wedge
- Size: 1½" by 1½" by 1¼"
- 30 double-sided coding cards
- Size: 2" by 2" each
- 10 double-sided activity cards
- Size: 9" by 6¼" each
- 1 activity guide
Grades: K and up