Classroom Manipulatives Kit - Pattern Blocks
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Support Math Lessons With Pattern Blocks For Yourself And All Your Students
Give your students their own sets of pattern blocks with this convenient kit. It comes with a teacher pack of plastic blocks plus 24 individual bags of chipboard blocks for students to use during math instruction, in centers, or anytime! Store all the manipulatives in the handy plastic basket.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 250 plastic teacher demonstration pattern blocks in a plastic storage container
- Size range: ¾" to 2 3/8 "W, 3/8 " thick
- 50 each of blue rhombus, beige diamond, green triangle, and red
- trapezoid; 25 each of yellow octagon and orange square
- 24 sets of 60 chipboard student pattern blocks in a zip-top bag
- Size range: 1" by ¾" to 2" by 1 ?"
- Each set includes 10 each of yellow octagon, blue rhombus, beige
- diamond, orange square, green triangle, and red trapezoid
- 1 plastic basket
- Size: 13¾"W by 9¾"D by 5 3/8 "H