Clearly Communicate Your Classroom Behavior Expectations And Let Kids Have A Say In Setting The Rules!
Set out your classroom behavior expectations with this cool poster set and let kids have a say in the rules! The dry erase posters cover a comprehensive array of behavior management topics. You can write on the front of them, and there are reproducibles on the back. Plus, they have a place for kids to work with the teacher to create classroom expectations.
- Kids Get Invested When They Help Create The Rules: Get buy-in from your students when you let them have a say in setting classroom expectations. The posters have a place for kids to collaborate with the teacher to come up with rules for the class!
- Covers Every Expectation: The posters outline just about every conceivable expectation and behavior so you will have all you need in one set. Topics include What Can You Control? How Big Is Your Problem? Acceptable/Unacceptable Behaviors, and Logical Consequences.
- Posters Are Dry Erase With Reproducibles: Each pair of posters has reproducible materials on the back, and the fronts can be written on with dry erase markers.
- Great For Beginning Of Year: Start your classroom year off on the right foot by clearly communicating your expectations with this comprehensive poster set.
- 6 posters, Write Again wipe-off laminate, with reproducibles on back
- Size: 19" by 12" each