Classroom Expectations And Behaviors Kit
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $10. No fees.Learn more
Clearly Communicate Your Classroom Behavior Expectations And Let Kids Have A Say In Setting The Rules!
Set out your classroom behavior expectations with this cool poster and journal set and let kids have a say in the rules! The posters and journals cover a comprehensive array of behavior management topics. You can write on the front of the dry erase posters, and there are reproducibles on the back. The interactive journals are full-color. Both the journals and posters have a place for kids to work with the teacher to create classroom expectations.
- Kids Get Invested When They Help Create The Rules: Get buy-in from your students when you let them have a say in setting classroom expectations. Both the journals and posters have a place for kids to collaborate with the teacher to come up with rules for the class.
- Covers Every Expectation: The posters and journals outline just about every conceivable expectation and behavior so you will have all you need in one kit. Topics include What Can You Control? How Big Is Your Problem? Acceptable/Unacceptable Behaviors, and Logical Consequences.
- 6 Posters Are Dry Erase With Reproducibles: Each pair of posters has reproducible materials on the back, and the fronts can be written on with dry erase markers.
- 24 Journals Are Interactive: The full-color journals are interactive. There is a place for students to co-create the classroom expectations with the teacher. Kids can keep the journals in their desks to refer to all year.
- Great For Beginning Of Year: Start your classroom year off on the right foot by clearly communicating your expectations with these interactive journals and dry erase posters.
- 6 posters, Write Again wipe-off laminate, with reproducibles on the back
- Size: 19" by 12" each
- 24 journals
- Size: 53/8" by 83/8"
- 16 pages each, including covers