Expand Your Chapter-Book Organizing Options With Divided Bins In Primary Colors
These sturdy bins hold books with the covers facing forward for easy access. Snap-tight dividers keep books neatly in place and allow you to set up one, two, or three sections per bin. With this multicolor fourpack, you can group titles by author, genre, reading group, or level. Each sleek bin has a built-in label holder with a protective plastic cover so labels won't smudge and you can change them easily as needed. Also available in other multicolor and single-color four-packs, and single-color 12-packs.
Design And Print Labels From Your Computer With The New Free Template!
Click here Download this easy-to-use template so you can customize the look of your labels on both Mac and PC computers. Just run the sheet of labels through your printer for a personalized look! Download the activity guide below for instructions.
- 4 chapter book bins; one each of blue, green, red, and yellow
- Size: 8¾"W by 13½"D by 7¾"H overall each; tapers to 6¾"W by 10½"D by 5"H each
- 8 clear, plastic dividers (2 per bin)
- Size: frontA "8 3/8 by 6?", rearA "8 3/8 " by 7?"
- 8 blank cardstock labels and 4 protective plastic covers
- Size: 4¼" by 2¼" each