WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Identify Topic, Main Ideas, And Supporting Details In Informational Text
This Standards-based content, ready-made center challenges students to analyze informational text and mark textual evidence. Readers analyze 10 pieces of informational text, identifying the topic, main idea, and supporting details using labeled markers. They document on the response sheet how the details support the main idea. All material including task/instruction card is in Spanish. The guide is in English. For independent play, this product is Self-checking.
- REINFORCE SKILLS: Practice fun activities while learning necessary skills
- INDEPENDENT PRACTICE: Children can easily complete and interact with these materials independently
- TEACHING GUIDE INCLUDED: a Really Good Instructional Guide is included to cover activities and supporting reproducibles in English
- TARGETED SKILLS: Boost the same key skills children are learning in the classroom
- GRAB AND GO contents neatly packaged in this convenient snap closured bag to learn anywhere or on the go
- 5 double-sided text cards
- Size: 8" by 11" each
- 5 answer key cards
- Size: 3" by 5" each
- 16 labeled markers
- Size: 2" by " each
- 1 laminated task card
- Size: 9" by 6"
- Really Good Instructional Guide
- 1 hanging plastic bag
- Size: 11" by 13"