Centro de Aprendizaje: Idea Principal y Detalles Complementarios: Clasifica y Escribe, Nivel 2 (Spanish Main Idea and Supporting Details Sort and Write Level 2 Literacy Center)
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.66. No fees.Learn more
Distinguish Main Idea And Supporting Details In Reading And Writing
This Standards-based content, ready-made center challenges students to distinguish the main idea nd supporting details in 20 different text samples. They analyze the text, classify it, and then write about it. Students first sort cards on their mats by main idea and supporting details. Next, they use one sorted card set to write an opinion or informational piece. All material including task/instruction card is in Spanish. The guide is in English.
- REINFORCE SKILLS: Practice fun activities while learning necessary skills
- INDEPENDENT PRACTICE: Children can easily complete and interact with these materials independently
- TEACHING GUIDE INCLUDED: a Really Good Instructional Guide is included to cover activities and supporting reproducible in English
- TARGETED SKILLS: Boost the same key skills children are learning in the classroom
- GRAB AND GO contents neatly packaged in this convenient snap closured bag to learn anywhere or on the go
- 80 cards
- Size: 3" by 2" each
- 2 mats, Write Again wipe-off laminate
- Size: 8" by 11" each
- 1 laminated task card
- Size: 9" by 6"
- Really Good Instructional Guide
- 1 hanging plastic bag
- Size: 11" by 13"