Colorful Carpet Spots Offer A New Way To Practice Sight Words
Colorful classroom floor seating doubles as a fun way to practice sight word recognition! These carpet circles come in six bright colors, great for color-coding by group. Each one has a different sight word on it.
- A Fun New Way To Practice Sight Words: So much more active than flash cards, carpet spots can be used in lots of sight word games.
- Set Of 25 Colorful Carpet Spots: Each sturdy carpet spot displays a different sight word in bold black type against a bright colored circle.
- Floor Seating And Sight Word Practice In One! Arrange these carpet spots on your classroom floor and have students use them for a variety of sight word games. They also serve as a great way to seat students by color-coded groups for story time, morning meeting, and other floor activities.
- Easily Color-Code By Group: The spots come in our six grouping colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. They'll brighten your classroom while serving as color-coded floor seating.
- Durable And Easy To Vacuum: The rough surface on the back clings to most classroom carpets. You can easily pick the spots up to move them, and you can vacuum right over them.
Reinforce sight-word recognition and outfit your classroom with color-coded floor seating—all with these bright carpet spots!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 25 carpet spots
- 5" in diameter each
- Colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple