Calming Jar Kit
Adult Supervision Required.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Create Your Own Calming Jars And Support Social-Emotional Development With This Easy Kit
You get enough ingredients to make six calming jars in one DIY kit. When students need a minute to reset their emotions, they can shake and turn the jars and watch the ingredients swirl around to calm themselves down.
- Art And Social-Emotional Learning In One: Combine the cool ingredients in this kit to design and create your own calming jars. An artistic DIY project...and a great social-emotional tool when it's done!
- 6 Jars In 1 Kit: You get six clear plastic bottles and plenty of fun stuff to fill them: colorful polymer orbs that expand in water, Pearl Swirl™ that makes pretty patterns as you turn it, and sparkling glitter!
- A New Way To Build Coping Skills: You and your students will enjoy the calming effects of twisting and turning these unique jars and watching the colors and patterns swirl around inside. At the same time, students are learning to reset their emotions when they feel anxious or upset.
- Each Jar Is Unique: When you mix the ingredients of the kit in different ways, no two jars end up alike.
- Great For Students With Special Needs: Give kids a tool that supports their social-emotional growth with these unique jars that help them soothe their emotions so they can refocus and concentrate.
- DIY Project For Home Or School: These jars make a wonderful addition to the classroom OR a fun DIY project at home.
Make 6 calming jars with one easy DIY kit and help students reset their emotions when they're anxious or upset.
- 6 plastic bottles with lids
- Size: 2¼" diameter by 5"H
- 12 oz. each
- Polymer orbs
- Size: 20 g
- Pearl Swirl™ powder
- Size: 10 g
- Glitter 5 g
Grades: Ages 6+