Build Your Own Flip Books - Addition and Subtraction - 24 flip books
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $4.33. No fees.Learn more
Students Create Their Own Flip Books To Master Addition And Subtraction Strategies
As students assemble and decorate their very own math flip books, they review step-by-step strategies for solving addition and subtraction problems to 20, complete with an example. The finished product gives them a handy reference tool.
- Set Of 24: Outfit an entire class with 24 flip books at an affordable price.
- Unique Reference Format: Our flip books offer a handy reference for key addition and subtraction strategies in a one-of-a-kind format. Creating the flip books gives students a feeling of ownership over the contents.
- Strong Paper: All of our Ready-To-Decorate products are printed on super-durable high-bulk paper thats ideal for students to write on and color.
- Easy To Assemble, Fun To Decorate: These flip books are easy to put together. Printed in black ink, they allow students to add color and make their flip books look unique!
- Teacher Time Saver: For teachers who want to make flip books, these ones are preprinted with easy instructions so students can do it themselves.
Teach strategies for solving addition and subtraction problems to 20 with these Ready-To-Decorate flip books.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 24 flip books
- Size: 73/8" by 14" each, assembled