Bridge the Gap Deluxe Pack Math ELA and Social Emotional Learning Support Pre K
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $11. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Grade-level appropriate hands-on materials to support young learners.
This hands-on pack is the perfect resource for supporting learners at home. This kit is full of products that can be used for hands-on repeated practice, as well as some products that are made to be used once and then used as reference material. Great for parents to use with their children at home or for teachers that are teaching remotely. Includes six little books that provide pre-emergent and emergent readers with daily positive at-home reading experiences.
- HANDS-ON Most of the materials in this pack are hands-on, a great way for children to learn.
- PARENT-FRIENDLY Information is provided for the parent that will help guide their child as they use the contents.
- REUSABLE Most of the contents are reusable, making them great for repeated practice.
- ACTIVITIES INCLUDED This pack contains a 16 page activity book with content in math, ELA, and social-emotional learning.
- TEACHER-CREATED The contents of this kit were created by our experienced team of teachers.
- Storage bag with hook
- Cover Card
- 2 Pencils
- 1 SEL Activity
- 1 Math Activity
- 2 ELA Activities
- Manipulative Counters
- 1 Journal
- 6 My Own Tiny Take-Homes - My Toys; My House; My School; My Town; My Colors; My Feelings
- Parent Letter in English/Spanish
- 16 page Activity Booklet
Ages: Age 3+