Blend And Digraph Mystery Box Game - 1 game
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Suspense-Filled Game Invites Students To Spin And Build Long-Vowel Words With Blends And Digraphs
Mystery and surprise keep kids engaged in this fun word building game. Kids spin the spinner, pull letter tiles out of the Mystery Box, and compose words using blends and digraphs.
- Add An Element Of Mystery And Surprise To Word- Building: Students spin the spinner and reach into the designated compartment of the Mystery Box to pull out letter tiles in this suspenseful word-building game. They never know what tiles will come out of the box.
- Engaging Practice With Long Vowels, Blends and Digraphs: This game targets long-vowel word families, as well as blends and digraphs.
- Students Will Love The Suspense! Reaching into the box to pull out the mystery tiles is fun every time.
- Includes 100 Sturdy Chipboard Tiles: Students can combine these tiles in all kinds of ways to spell a wide variety of long- vowel words. The tiles contain consonants, blends and digraphs, and vowels.
- Made To Last: Designed to stand up to year after year of classroom use, the colorful box, spinner, and tiles all have a protective laminate coating.
- Perfect For Literacy Centers: Place this game in your literacy center to offer hours of fun, independent word-building practice.
Add an element of mystery to long-vowel word-building with this engaging game. Students will love the suspense!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 3-compartment mystery box with lid
- Size: 15"W by 5"D by 3½"H, assembled
- 100 sturdy laminated chipboard letter tiles
- Size: 1¼" by 1" each
- 1 spinner
- Size: 4" in diameter
- 1 cover and 1 instruction card, laminated
- Size: 8½" by 11" each
- 1 zip-top storage bag
For ages 6 and up