Behavior Focus Pocket Chart Cards - 31 pocket chart cards
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $4. No fees.Learn more
Guide Your Class To Desired Behaviors Using These Helpful Pocket Chart Cards
Use these pocket chart cards to set expectations in your classroom for good behavior. There are 26 pre-printed cards with blank backs for you to customize. Show one or more expectations at a time, depending on the particular classroom need at the moment. Guide your class gently to desired behaviors!
- Set Expectations: Let your class know what the expectations for their behavior are with these vibrantly designed behavior focus pocket chart cards.
- Flexible Design: You can set goals daily, weekly, or monthly, based on which header card you choose, and the particular behavior needs of your your class.
- Customize As The Need Arises: The set includes 26 pre-printed cards, but the backs are blank so you can write down a particular behavior goal you would like the class to work on.
- Show One Or More: You can post one or more behavior expectations at a time...depending on whether you want the class to focus on one paramount goal or two or more that naturally combine.
- Guide To Desired Behavior: These thoughtful cards make guiding your class to desired and improved behavior a dream. Its a gentle, non- judgmental way to communicate goals and expectations.
- Cards Work Alone Or In A Chart: The colorful cards work well on their own but fit beautifully in a pocket chart, such as our Medium Rectangle Pocket Chart (165851BK, sold separately).
- Eye-Grabbing Design: The cheerful color scheme lightens the mood and communicates the message that working toward better behavior can be an uplifting task.
Stimulate better behavior in your students with these vibrantly designed behavior focus pocket chart cards.
- 31 cards, laminated, double-sided, including 5 header cards and 26 behavior goal cards
- Size: 21" by 2" each
- 1 zip-top storage bag