Beginning Reader Game Kit
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Get 7 Great Games For Beginning Readers In One Handy Kit!
This kit of lively games is perfect for beginning readers. All the games focus on comprehension skills, including the 5 Ws, matching, making meaning, determining the author's purpose, and more! Use the games in this collection one at a time or for student choice time.
- 7 Games For Early Readers: This kit comes with seven different games, each focusing on a key comprehension skill to build a firm foundation for reading.
- An Instant Literacy Center! Place these seven games in your literacy center. You can assign students to a particular game, or let them choose which one they want to play.
- Games Include Instructions And A Storage Bag: Each game comes with simple instructions and a sturdy plastic bag to store the pieces. The bags have a convenient handle for hanging, too.
- Teaching Guides Included: Each game comes with its own Really Good Instructional Guide that lists the standards covered and offers extension ideas, reproducibles, and more.
- Designed For Independent Play: The games are self-checking or come with easy answer keys so students can play with minimal help from the teacher.
Encourage and support early reading with 7 fun beginner games all in one kit!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- Kit includes 7 games, each with instructions and its own hanging storage bag.
- 306585 Gigglers - Beginner game
- 306704 Gigglers - Emergent game
- 306609 Question Clowns game
- 306698 Author's Reasons Race Cars game