Beginning Reader Game Kit
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $8.33. No fees.Learn more
Get notified when product is back in stock
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Get 7 Great Games For Beginning Readers In One Handy Kit!
This kit of lively games is perfect for beginning readers. All the games focus on comprehension skills, including the 5 Ws, matching, making meaning, determining the author's purpose, and more! Use the games in this collection one at a time or for student choice time.
- 7 Games For Early Readers: This kit comes with seven different games, each focusing on a key comprehension skill to build a firm foundation for reading.
- An Instant Literacy Center! Place these seven games in your literacy center. You can assign students to a particular game, or let them choose which one they want to play.
- Games Include Instructions And A Storage Bag: Each game comes with simple instructions and a sturdy plastic bag to store the pieces. The bags have a convenient handle for hanging, too.
- Teaching Guides Included: Each game comes with its own Really Good Instructional Guide that lists the standards covered and offers extension ideas, reproducibles, and more.
- Designed For Independent Play: The games are self-checking or come with easy answer keys so students can play with minimal help from the teacher.
Encourage and support early reading with 7 fun beginner games all in one kit!
- Kit includes 7 games, each with instructions and its own hanging storage bag.
- 306585 Gigglers - Beginner game
- 306704 Gigglers - Emergent game
- 306609 Question Clowns game
- 306698 Author's Reasons Race Cars game