Baseball Addition And Subtraction Game
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $7.66. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Help Students Hit a Home Run in Addition and Subtraction with this Fun Baseball Game.
Introduce your students to a fun new way to expand their math skills by showing them how to play this educational board game.
- • See What the Spinner Says: A center spinner serves as the pitching mound and decides whether a student needs to add or subtract.
- • Different Difficulty Levels: Choose from a variety of playing cards with equations featuring numbers 0 to 10 or 11 to 20.
- • Collect Along the Way: As players round the bases, they’ll earn baseball tokens for their correct answers.
- • Math Made Fun: This game provides entertainment for students while also helping to boost their math skills and their confidence.
Provide an exciting way for young students practice their math skills with this baseball addition and subtraction game.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
- Grades: K-3
- 1 game mat: 18½" x 11"
- 100 playing cards: 3½" x 2" each
- 4 scratch cards and answer key card: 9" x 6" each
- 25 baseball chips: 1½" diameter each
- 1 score sheet: 9" x 6"
- 1 spinner: 4" diameter
Baseball Addition & Subtraction Game
Educational subtraction and addition game
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 1 game mat
- Size: 18½" by 11"
- 100 playing cards
- Size: 3½" by 2" each
- 4 scratch cards and answer key card
- Size: 9" by 6" each
- 25 baseball chips
- Size: 1½" diameter each
- 1 score sheet
- Size: 9" by 6"
- 1 spinner
- Size: 4" diameter
- 4 game pieces
- 1 storage box with lid