Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $23.33. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Fuel Creativity And Imagination With Artie, A Programmable Robot That Helps Kids Learn To Code
Make early coding accessible with Artie, the Wi-Fi-enabled drawing robot that helps kids learn to draw and design by code.
- Comes Preprogrammed: Artie 3000 comes ready to draw with preprogrammed designs, shapes, and games. It draws whatever you code on any sheet of paper. Use the codes provided, or write your own custom code.
- Learn To Code, Line By Line: You write the code and Artie 3000 draws the lines. It's easy to learn and cool to create with...your kids will feel like graphic design experts in minutes.
- Videos Explain It All: Watch the included videos at codewithartie.com to learn all that Artie can do.
- Meanwhile, They're Learning: Kids will have so much fun playing with Artie, they won't even realize how much they're learning. And it's all STEAM and STEM-powered, as kids learn the basics of coding while fueling their creativity and imagination.
- Comes Complete With All You Need: Artie 3000 includes the Wi-Fi-enabled drawing robot, drag and drop visual programming software, four colored markers, and a quick-start guide. The robot requires four AA batteries (not included).
Let Artie 3000™, the programmable drawing robot, teach kids the basics of coding and how to draw and design with flair!
- Programmable drawing robot set, including the robot, software, markers and a guide