WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Build Sorting And Counting Skills With Colorful Water-Animal Counters
Kids will love sorting and counting this set of 84 manipulatives shaped like 14 fresh- and saltwater animals. The counters come in six bright colors and store in their own plastic container.
- 14 Aquatic Animals: This colorful set includes six each of these animals: crab, dolphin, frog, lobster, octopus, penguin, seal, sea horse, sea turtle, shark, starfish, sting ray, swordfish, and whale.
- In 6 Bright Colors: Each animal comes in six bright colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple.
- Ideal For Sorting, Counting, And More: Kids can sort these plastic counters by animal, by color, or by other categories of their choosing. They can also count them, make patterns with them, and use them for imaginative play.
- Storage Container For Easy Cleanup: When children are done with the counters, they put them all away in the included plastic storage container.
- For School Or Home: An ideal addition to any early childhood classroom, these counters are great for home use, too.
Support early learning skills with this set of 84 colorful plastic counters shaped like water animals.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 84 plastic counters in 14 species
- Size: Penguin measures 2" tall
- Colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple
- 1 plastic storage container