Build Memory and Alphabet Skills with One Fun Game Set.
Students test their memory and master each letter as they play this entertaining alphabet matching game.
- Choose Your Challenge: Students can play up to four different matching games with this one set.
- Pick the Difficulty Level: Start with a game mat featuring four or six spaces, then increase the difficulty with eight- and 12-space mats.
- Match Them Up: Players turn over two cards at a time and try to match any combination of capital letters, lowercase letters and labeled pictures.
- Skill Building: Playing this ABC matching game for kindergarten, preschool and first grade boosts alphabet skills and tests memory.
Enjoy an ABC memory game that can be tailored to each student’s ability with the Alphabet Memory Game from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: Pre-K to K
- Two double-sided game mats, four unique sides: 10" x 6" each
- 104 cards: 1¾" x 1¾" each
- One instruction card: 5" x 6"
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 2 double-sided game mats, 4 unique sides
- Size: 10" by 6" each
- 104 cards
- Size: 1¾" by 1¾" each
- 1 instruction card
- Size: 5" by 6"
- 1 storage box