Addition And Subtraction Mystery Box Game
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $6.66. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Students Spin And Solve Addition And Subtraction Problems With This Suspenseful Game
Mystery and surprise keep kids engaged in this equation-building game. Teachers can easily differentiate for individual students by choosing tiles to place in the compartments based on ability level.
- Add An Element Of Mystery And Surprise To Math Practice: Students spin the spinner, reach into the designated compartment of the Mystery Box, pull out numbers and operations symbols, and solve equations in this suspense-filled game.
- A Fun New Way To Practice Addition And Subtraction: What numbers will you get? Will you have to add them or subtract them? You just never know in this math game with a mystery twist. Students will love the suspense!
- Includes 100 Sturdy Chipboard Tiles: Students draw number and math symbol tiles and combine them to create and solve a variety of equations in this lively game.`
- Easily Differentiate Practice For Individual Students: By choosing the tiles to place in each compartment, you can easily tailor math practice to the ability levels of individual students.
- Record Equations On The Reproducible Sheet: Photocopy the included record sheet and have students write down all the equations they solve as they play so you'll have a record of their progress.
- Made To Last: Designed to stand up to year after year of classroom use, the colorful box, spinner, and tiles all have a protective laminate coating.
- Perfect For Math Centers: Place this game in your math center to offer hours of fun independent addition and subtraction practice.
Add an element of suspense to addition and subtraction practice with this engaging Mystery Box game!
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 3-compartment mystery box with lid
- Size: 15"W by 5"D by 3½"H, assembled
- 145 sturdy laminated chipboard letter tiles
- Size: 1" by 1" each
- 1 spinner
- Size: 4" in diameter
- 1 cover and 1 instruction card, laminated
- Size: 8½" by 11" each
- 1 zip-top storage bag
For ages 5 and up