Adding And Subtracting Money Superhero Game
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $10. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Turn Adding and Subtracting Money into an Exciting Quest!
The race to capture the bad guy creates excitement in class and helps students focus on improving their math skills.
- Money Counting: Students practice adding and subtracting money in a variety of ways as they compete in this game.
- Defeat Evil: The goal is to capture the villain, giving each player the chance to feel like a real superhero.
- Boost Skills: Watch as your students’ math skills continually improve as they play this entertaining superhero math game.
- New Ways to Learn: Adding this game to a math center or indoor recess gives kids a chance to master math concepts in between lessons.
Get your students math skills on track for success with the Adding & Subtracting Money Superhero Game from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: 2 to 3
- Two game boards: 12" x 13" each
- Four laminated scratch cards: 6" x 9" each
- Four sets of 30 cards each, 120 cards total (2 sets of addition problems/2 sets of subtraction problems): 4" x 3" each
- Eight character chips, two each of four designs: 1" diameter each
- Two answer key/instruction cards: 6" x 9" each
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 2 game boards
- Size: 12" by 13" each
- 4 laminated scratch cards
- Size: 6" by 9" each
- 4 sets of 30 cards each, 120 cards total (2 sets of addition problems/2 sets of subtraction problems)
- Size: 4" by 3" each
- 8 character chips, 2 each of 4 designs
- Size: 1" diameter each
- 2 answer key/instruction cards
- Size: 6" by 9" each
- 1 storage box with lid