Practice Long Vowel Patterns with a Fun Partner Game!
This long vowel game includes a variety of double-vowel patterns to help students boost their reading skills.
- Fast-Paced Fun: This strategy game is built for quick play so kids can get the most out of every minute in your class.
- Match the Vowels: Place a word card on the mat then match it with the correct long vowel pattern to solve the puzzle.
- Connect Four: The first player to connect four boxes wins! As kids make connections more quickly, their reading skills improve.
- Group Play: Up to 12 students at a time can participate in this long vowel activity for better class engagement.
Turn playtime into an opportunity to educate with the 4-In-A-Row: Long Vowel Patterns Game from Really Good Stuff®.
- Grades: 1-3
- 7 game mats: 11" x 8" each
- 420 word cards: 2" x 1" each
- Storage box: 9" x 12"
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 7 game mats
- Size: 11" by 8" each
- 420 word cards
- Size: 2" by 1" each
- 7 zip-top bags
- 1 storage box
- Size: 9" by 12"
- Really Good Instructional Guide